onsdag 12 februari 2014

Word Work - English

Opposites: 
Yell - Whisper
Prepare - Finish 
Frantic - Calm 
Curious - Normal
Evil - Good  

Synonyms:
Wardrobe - Closet
Overtake - Concur
Snatch - Grab
Certain - Sure
Work out - Figure out

Sentences:
I nod to her and walked away.
Pour up some milk for me, will you?
I'm so sorry but this game is so hard and I had to kill you to survive.
Is there no bread? No problem I'll get some groceries tomorrow.
You little brat, don't walk on the street when there's a sidewalk.

Explanations:
Giggle - it's when you giggle you laugh but very silent almost as if you didn't want any one to hear.
Reply - it's when you here someone calling for you and you answer.
Lawn - is a area where it's only grass. In the suburbs in U.S they usually have lawn in front of their houses
Wound - you can get a wound when you hurt yourself. It can bleed and hurt pretty bad.
Unexpected - when something that you didn't predict happen.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar