onsdag 21 augusti 2013

A part out of Lockies diary!

Dear Diary 

Today has been exhausting and the day I feared had come. We moved from the big city to I don't know what. The worst thing is that the house is a wrack. It's like it could fall down any minute. Everything is so old and the room I'm share with my brother Philip smells like wet dog and pee. 

I also met this beautiful. We went to the school to write me in and there she was. Vicki Streetson. I was so nervous and I forgot my name and everything else. No other girl ever made me forget my name. It was so embarrassing. I'll probably never speak to her again 

Well later on I went down to the water to see if the the waves were as good as they say. I surfed around and tried to clear my head and suddenly I fell. But the thing is I didn't just fall down into the water but I also hurt my self pretty bad in the balls. And then I just happened to met a guy named Egg how later became my friend. What are the odds. 

Any way I have to go now see you later alligator.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar