fredag 11 januari 2013

Questions about school


Questions about school:

What do you like best about school? That learn something and when I achieve a goal.

What do like least about school? I often get disappointed when I fail and thats the worst thing that happens in school but if I didn't fail I wouldn't learn. 

Who are your best friends at school? I don't got any best friend because I got so many friends and a like them all.

What do you to at you break time? Not much, I usually  talk to my friends.

Do you ever get told off by your teachers? What for? No, I don't.

How do you feel when you arrive at school in the morning? I'm tired and I just want to go home and sleep again.

How do you feel when it is time to go home? I don't know really, I usually think about what I have to do when I come home.

Are you good in school? Yes, I think so.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar