Did you get it?
Did you get it? p.71 in TB:
1: Rachel and her sister Sarah lived in a house in the countryside. (T)
2. Rachel didn't tell her parents about the boy she saw at the end of her bed. (F)
3. Rachel's parents told her to not worry about the boy in her room. (T)
4. The boy came back and disappeared again through the window. (F)
5. The boy disappeared into the a tree and came out the other side. (F)
6. The boy told rachel to leave the house. (T)
7. Rachel's parents understood how the fire started in the tree. (F)
8. Rachel was really glad to move house. (T)
Did you get it? p73 in TB:
Who said what?
A) Ron B) Danny C) "the face" (on the computer)